Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Prayer for Teachers

To remind us of the qualities of wisdom, creativity, patience and love. All teachers need these things to be the best they can be for their students! With school right around the corner, I need to remind myself of these things!


A Prayer for Teachers
God grant me wisdom, creativity, patience and love.

With wisdom, may I look at each child
as an individual and do my best
to adapt my methods to fit their needs.

With creativity, may I prepare new and interesting
lessons to challenge my students and expand
their minds to reach to their highest potential.

With patience, may I listen carefully
to concerns, opinions and needs.

With love, may I give praise for a job well done,
and offer encouragement and inspiration
to all those I teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment