Saturday, July 21, 2012

Blog Hop!



Hello!
I came across this "Blog Hop" and thought it was a great way to check out new blogs, and let readers know more about myself. So here goes!

1. What state do you live in?
I live in California.

2.Your Current Teaching Position
I'm currently teaching 2nd grade at a Catholic School, it will be my second year here teaching 2nd. I love my grade, they are like little sponges! 

3.Your Teaching Experience
This will be my second year teaching. Before this position I was an instructional assistant in 2nd grade at a public basic school. Before that, I was a tutor, an after school program leader, and an Americorp Member.

4.When You Started Blogging
I have been following blogs for the past few months, but started my own just recently! After gathering ideas from the internet, co-workers, and my own imagination, I thought what better way to share then make a blog for fellow teachers!

5. Share a Blogging Tip/Blogging Resource
Something useful that I've found is adding all the blogs I follow to my reading list on Blogger, the new posts show up on a list and I don't have to search for each one. Something I will keep in mind for my future blogs is to use lots of photos! I love seeing pictures of what I read about. 

Below are links to "hop" through all these teaching blogs! Cool!



Click here to get the code to post the blog hop on your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment